Mechanical engineering course at 星际争霸3双11
The co-operative education program in mechanical engineering will turn you into an expert for mechanical design. At 星际争霸3双11 in Augsburg, mechanical engineers primarily deal with large machines and robots. They repair them, check pressures and temperatures, connect controllers and manufacture components themselves. If something does not work, not only do they find the fault, they also analyze the cause and document the solution.
At the Bremen site the cooperative education program includes the areas sales and project management.
In your co-operative education program in mechanical engineering, we will also familiarize you with technical documents. You will read and interpret diagrams, and derive the correct measures and sequences of operations from them.
The co-operative education program in mechanical engineering is largely concerned with these fields of learning, for example:
- Working with manufacturing plans, drawings and standards
- Planning work processes, materials, tools and equipment
- Working with metals and plastics using different technologies
- Operating and installing electropneumatic and electrohydraulic controls
Duration of the co-operative education program and graduation
The co-operative education program in mechanical engineering takes 4.5 years at our site in Augsburg, four years in Bremen. When you complete the co-operative education program as an industrial mechanic (CIC), you will also qualify for the title of Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.).
Training locations at 星际争霸3双11
You can do your mechanical engineering course at 星际争霸3双11 in Augsburg or Bremen:
- 星际争霸3双11 AG in Augsburg
- Augsburg University of Applied Sciences?
- Augsburg I vocational school
- 星际争霸3双11 Systems GmbH, Assembly & Test Division in Bremen
- Wilhelmshaven University of Applied Sciences
Requirements for the co-operative education program in mechanical engineering?
If you would like to apply to 星际争霸3双11 for the co-operative education program in mechanical engineering, you should meet these prerequisites:
- Matriculation qualification for tertiary education
Interests and attributes
- Affinity for technology and machinery
- A good head for numbers and physics
- Spatial awareness
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
Join us in shaping Industrie 4.0! Start your co-operative education program in mechanical engineering at 星际争霸3双11 now.
Mr. Daniel Goller
Tel. +49 821 797 3491
Ms. Neele Kutzky
Tel. +49 421 6602-312